United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
Please note that this is a 3 month contract position.
Full stack web applications developer required with expertise Angular, .NET and SQL. The main function of a software developer is to develop and design web applications and software. Provides expertise and direction in the development and/or modification of computer-based scientific, technical, and business software systems. This position is completely remote.
• Full stack development utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure and SPA frameworks (Angular, React) to create Web Applications solutions
• Uses expertise to design develop, code, test, and debug software.
• May work in one or several areas, such as equipment or software design, engineering evaluation or test, configuration management procedures, statistical analysis and modeling.
• Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines
• Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required
• Participate in code reviews and requirements analysis
• Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding Windows Form apps
• Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
• Use and adapt existing windows and web applications for apps
• Create and test software
• Develop client displays and user interfaces
• Assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements
• 7+ years of experience in the software industry in Object-Oriented analysis and design, development, testing, and implementation of applications using Microsoft Technologies.
• Experience in working with SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in SPA frameworks such as Vue, React or Angular.
• Strong CSS skill with the ability to maintain and create custom styles for web applications using Sass.
• Familiar with design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma or similar.
• Ability to develop web applications from mockups.
• Familiar with REST APIs integration in web applications.
• Familiar with Responsive Web Design and cross-browser compatibility issues.
• Experience in developing 508 compliant solutions.
• Ability to analyze user interfaces and workflows to identify potential issues and opportunities for improvement.
• Familiar with central code repositories such as Git and AzureDevOps.
• Ability to collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional team members for new requirement ideations and to troubleshoot application bugs.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision and to effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
• Excellent verbal/written communication and problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent training required.
• 5-7 years experience required.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A3463.