United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
Please note that this is a 3 month contract position.
The position can now be Fully Remote with no limitations. Preference is candidates are local to the Washington DC area.
• Work with data scientists and analysts to rapidly design, implement, test, and deploy applications capable to tackling complex analytical tasks using large datasets
• Communicate with end users, team lead, and team members to create and support new products and features
• Communicate with product users to enhance or troubleshoot products
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Write effective APIs
• Build features and applications with a responsive design
• Write technical documentation and support data governance strategy
• Function in an Agile based team environment
• MUST have a Degree in Computer Science, Web Development, or relevant field
• 5+ years of experience with full stack development
• Experience with UI/UX design is desired.
• Knowledge of front-end frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Node.js)
• Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. Python/C#) and backend frameworks (e.g. Flask, Django)
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, Teradata), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
• Experience in designing and integrating different API architectures (e.g. REST, gRPC)
• Server management and deployment for the relevant environments (e.g. Azure, AWS)
• Professional certification(s) in a related field of web development and/or front-end/back-end disciplines
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance
• Knowledge of message brokers (e.g. Kafka, EventHub), version control (e.g. Azure DevOps, GitHub) and Websockets
• Knowledge of architectural patterns (e.g. Monolith, Microservices, Serverless, Service Mesh)
• Familiarity with Agile and/or Scrum
• Knowledge or familiarity with Databricks
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A3460.