- Designs and writes complex code in several languages relevant to our existing product stack, with a focus on automation
- Configures, tunes, maintains and installs applications systems and validates system functionality
- Installs new software releases and application system upgrades
- Evaluates and installs software patches
- Monitors and fine tunes applications system to achieve optimum performance levels and works with hardware teams to resolve issues with hardware and software
- Assists with application system problem resolution by working with application developers, vendors, and internal infrastructure teams member to troubleshoot
- Addresses product backlog and provide continuous delivery of high-quality features
- Maintains a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation to ensure data integrity
- Acts to improve the overall reliability of systems and to increase efficiency
- Works collaboratively with cross functional teams, using Agile / DevOps principles to bring products to life, achieve business objectives
- Extensive experience in Java, Springboot, Rest API, Microservices and SQL
- experience in Public/Private Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Has a complete understanding of a feature, the users impacted, the flows impacted and feature's purpose
- Technical designs are clear, well thought out, and considers dependencies, failure states, maintainability, testability and ease of support
- Adept with agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles
- Must have experience with code reviews and working with off-shore teams.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Richfield, MN - United States of America
Fullstack Job Details
Dexian is seeking a Software Developer - Full Stack for an opportunity with a client located in Richfield, MN.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.