- Work on products that our customers use to build purposeful interactive apps
- Quickly prototype new product features that helps us identify what our users
- Build delightful user experiences with our front-end team
- Help evolve our back-end architecture to consistently improve development
- Influence the technical direction for the team
- You will work in project teams that interact with each other throughout the day
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or a
- Are willing to learn from other Senior and Staff Software Engineers;
- You are able to deliver your products to our customers in a timely manner;
- Have 5+ years of working experience in a similar role;
- Like to collaborate, appreciate open communication, and are comfortable with
- Are experienced in developing advanced applications using C# 6/7 or
- Know your way around MS SQL and/or NoSQL;
- Have preferably experience with Cloudflare and Azure or any other Cloud;
- Have preferably experience with Kubernetes linux based on scale.
- A challenging job in an international environment;
- A competitive salary;
- A dynamic working environment and the possibility to work remote;
- Laptop/ Desktop.
Leeuwarden - Netherlands
Fullstack Job Details
Do you want to make a meaningful impact on the future of AppMachine’s No Code
platform? We're hiring a specialist in back-end development to join our innovation team.
What would your day-to-day look like:
without code for phone, tablet and desktop
As a Senior Fullstack Enigineer, you:
Computing Platform (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform);
Are you interested in the above vacancy?
AppMachine is looking forward to receive your application! By clicking on the 'apply' button in this job listing, you'll be directed to the original posting where you can take a few effortless steps to submit your application for Fullstack .NET Engineer.