- Participate in developing complex technical solutions, including custom development, and work with cross-functional teams to deliver projects/products.
- Develop solutions based on specific project/product requirements, while adhering to best practices and performance standards, and promoting reusability.
- Provide hands-on knowledge of integration methodologies, messaging, and API platforms.
- Assist other software engineering team members in agile methodologies.
- Maintain a commitment to excellence and high standards in a collaborative environment.
- Work with leadership to align solutions and data integration with business strategies and objectives.
- Work with other leads and scrum masters to identify and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Help document development phases and monitor systems.
- At least 5 years of full stack software development experience with emphasis on software design and development, scripting, and unit testing; experience in developing large-scale database-driven applications is a plus.
- Technical expertise in distributed system architecture, design, and development.
- Backend: Ruby on Rails.
- Frontend: React is a must. Experience in Cypress, Jest, Redux, and Backbone is a plus.
- Experience working with relational databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Experience in optimizing application performance at scale.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate ideas to people of varying job titles.
- Strong team player with a "we succeed together" mentality.
- Enjoy working in a remote-first, collaborative, and distributed work culture.
- Willingness to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Ciudad de México - Mexico
Fullstack Job Details
We are seeking a skilled Full Stack Software Engineer to join one of our Product Engineering Teams. The ideal candidate should have a passion for programming and writing clean, high-quality code, particularly in Ruby and React.
You will be working with a team of four other Software Engineers, collaborating in a scaling environment to deliver world-class software. The position offers an opportunity to drive technical direction and contribute to the development of key products. Your work will help build a bridge between two crucial products and leverage data to develop features that meet the needs of the world's largest organizations.
If you are passionate about software engineering and want to join a dynamic team to deliver exceptional software solutions, please apply today.
Encora is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity equality and inclusion.
We embrace and encourage our employees and applicants/candidates' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity and/or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Every individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices, including harassment of any kind