- At least 6 years of Proven experience and education in designing and developing systems and solutions with Angular, Java
- Develop Spring RESTful web services application using Open Source Frameworks - Spring Boot, Spring Core, IOC, other core components like oauth2 and security.
- Actively collaborate in requirement analysis, module design, architecture design and development of interfaces to meet business standards.
- Develop full stack applications using AWS cloud-platforms like EC2, Lambda, CloudFormation, S3, IAM Roles, KMS, EKS, CloudWatch and Elastic Search and AWS messaging capabilities like SQS and SNS and AWS NoSql database like DynamoDB.
- Use Agile Software Development methodology for developing the application. JIRA for Issue and project tracking and maintain detailed documentation about the flows and functionality.
- Design interactive front-end application Using Angular JS, NGRX state management, RXJS, Redux plugin, Bootstrap.
- Perform system analysis, application security, application performance using JMeter, code quality and code quality using SonarQube and secure code validation with Veracode.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Durham, NC - United States of America
Fullstack Job Details
Fidelity Asset Management Solutions team is looking for a hardworking, highly motivated Software Engineer with strong understanding of programming fundamentals and software design to join their ranks.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development of quality software components that are used by Portfolio Managers, Traders and Analysts in managing of over $100 Billion in Fidelity High Yield Funds.
In addition to building software, you will have an opportunity to help define and implement development practices, standards and strategies.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $71 - 72 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.