- Use LESS/CSS to implement design mockups of new modules for our websites.
- Build and maintain modules in our Brightspot Content Management System using Java, Handlebars/JSP/FreeMarker.
- Upgrade existing modules from JSP/Freemarker to Handlebars
- Maintain PHP modules and applications for Zonda’s online learning and lead generation products.
- Work with third party tools as Google Tag manager, Google DFP, SAP Customer Data Cloud (Gigya)
- 3+ years total relevant experience in software development
- Background in developing for Enterprise Content Management Systems
- Strong background in CSS/LESS/SASS
- Knowledge of OOP and Java, familiarity with PHP
- Knowledge of HandleBars/JSP/Freemarker/
- Familiarity with AWS
- Strong understanding of Git workflow.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefit package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid vacation and general holidays
- Flexibility with remote work
- A modern and comfortable workplace
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
Vancouver - Canada
Fullstack Job Details
Full Stack Engineer | Media Team
Canada | Full Time - Remote
Zonda is redefining the future of housing. We are perfectly placed in the heart of the fast-growing real estate industry. We are making big bets on the future of real-estate, trailblazing a 2030 vision for the industry. Here at Zonda, you’ll be able to use your passion and curiosity to drive the next generation of real estate analysts, advisors, and technologists.
Zonda is looking for a passionate Full Stack Engineer to evolve and expand our media team. Zonda looks for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. When you join our team, you’ll be in a unique position to make a change with every project. You’ll use your full range of skills to build great experiences and learn about the real estate industry, economics, and data. You’ll be supported with the necessary tools, and you'll be working with an awesome and like-minded team. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary, and collaborative - all working to build the future of housing.
The successful Engineer candidate will join the Scrum/Kanban team responsible for building and maintaining Zonda’s media websites, lead generation and online learning platforms.
Candidates located in the Newfoundland, Eastern, or Atlantic time zones are preferred for this remote position.
Why People Love Working Here
Inclusion & Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging. People seeking employment at Zonda Home Canada are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Require an Accommodation? We’re here to help
We are proud to provide interview & employment accommodation during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to email@example.com. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.