- Technical Lead/Senior Developer with 10+ years of experience working across multiple application technologies and business functions, especially integrating different systems using SOA/Micro Services architecture
- Technical Skills: Java, Spring Boot, REST Services, Apache Camel, AMQ/ASB, CI/CD tools
- Triage and resolve technical issues escalated from development teams
- Operation experience of Integration services and handle DevOps activities. Knowledge on ITSM is a plus.
- Write production-quality code using standard Integration and API patterns in continuous integration/delivery environments
- Test various features/functionalities of new tools/frameworks to be introduced in the mix
- Experience in test automation frameworks like Junit, Jacoco, Cucumber etc.
- Understanding of Git version control system
- Knowledge in continuous delivery tools e.g., Jenkins, Maven
- Exposure to configuration management tools like Ansible and Chef
- Experience using XML/XSLT/JSON and exposure to scripting (BASH/PowerShell/Python) with strong desire for Automation mindset
- Development experience - 8+ years of Rest & Web Services, 3+ years of Apache Camel, Spring Boot, SQL Server.
- Good understanding and experience in micro service architecture.
- Hand on experience integrating Java apps with different types of Databases with JPA framework, Spring Data framework
- Some production support experience (Post Production warranty support, Trouble shooting and Continuous Improvements)
- DevOps Experience
- Integration Development/maintenance experience
- Exposure to CI/CD tools
- Operations experience
Ciudad de México - Mexico
Fullstack Job Details
Req ID: 230956
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Fullstack Developer to join our team in CDMX, Ciudad de México (MX-CMX), Mexico (MX).
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Job Segment: Developer, Testing, Cloud, Java, Database, Technology