- Competitive salary
- WFH (3 days) and flexible hours
- Clear progression (path to team lead)
- Innovative and driven individual who loves a challenge
- Strong understanding of C# and .NET Core
- Experience with front-end technologies like Angular, React or similar.
London, England - United Kingdom
Fullstack Job Details
You will be joining an established company that works with a range of clients across the UK that specialises in simplifying processes for customers. They have an increase in demand for their services and the need to expand their current platform and create new products has been a key point to their next steps. Your next opportunity will be joining a close-knit team to improve current platforms as well as work on a new greenfield project. As a talented and innovative engineer, you will be utilising C# and Angular to drive the full development life-cycle.
As a full-stack engineer, you will be playing a valuable role in the company's future in developing new applications and platforms. You will enjoy working independently and within a team to create new solutions, that can vary across the full software life-cycle.
What You Will Receive In Return...
What Will You Bring?