- You refactor applications to align with new technologies and improve maintainability;
- You will develop new features to support business processes.
- Java EE7
- Java 8
- Spring Framework
- Webservices / RESTful APIs
- Apache Camel
- NoSQL databases
- JMS, Active-MQ
- XML schema’s
- XPath, XSLT
- Fullstack development for example in React, Typescript, Aurelia;
- Azure static Webapps (pre);
- High-availability solutions and mission critical information systems;
- Working closely with platform engineers;
- Agile way of working;
- you speak both English and Dutch fluently.
- A competitive salary ranging from € 3.946 and € 5.494 based on 36 hours (scale 11) depending on your knowledge and experience;
- 6,75% fixed end of the year bonus;
- A variable participation allowance of up to 7.5%;
- Schiphol Go allows you to decide for yourself how you travel to and from work;
- We encourage travelling by public transport, which is why you will receive an NS Business Card;
- Smartphone, choice of iPhone 13 or Samsung Galaxy S21;
- Flexible working hours for an optimal work-life balance with a home-work allowance;
- We give you room for development on a professional and personal level. For example, there is a personal sustainable employability budget (for training, coaching, sports and leave);
- We promote an inclusive culture, which is why you are entitled to two diversity days, to be used on any day (including holidays);
- 2% Sustainable Employability Budget (DIB).
Schiphol - Netherlands
Fullstack Job Details
We are an aviation company with an important social mission. With our airports, we create value for society and the economy. If you come on board at Royal Schiphol Group, you will enter a world that is always on the move. Your development also determines our development. We offer you all the space you need to keep moving and invest in your development and health. We base this on your own talents and qualities, because we urgently need them to achieve our ambitions: to become and remain Europe's Preferred Airport and a zero-waste airport in 2030!
Business Platform Team Operations
The future of travel is now. That is why we use data and technology for smarter and more efficient operations at Schiphol. We predict passenger flows and test digital solutions to reduce queues and optimize the passengers’ process. With smart feedback from sensor technology, we even make data from toilets and seats transparent and usable. All this and more takes place in the IT & Data department. In our Business Platform Team Operations we support, challenge and transform Schiphol Operations with the use of technology and data, ensuring operations run smoothly and optimally at all times. We do this by combining business and technology knowledge and by taking end-to-end responsibility for the complete applications and technology landscape in the operational domain.
Cargonaut is the central point where all information related to cargo comes together. We take responsibility for the quality, storage and exchange of cargo information through the sector. We are looking for someone who can help us reach our vision: to be the best digital airport in the world. To this end, we are looking for a Fullstack Developer to join the Cargonaut team
We are looking for someone who can help us reach our vision: to be the best digital airport in the world. To achieve this goal, we need to act like a tech company and hire motivated software engineers who are eager to improve themselves and the company.
What are you going to do?
Technologies, frameworks and languages used by the team:
You are passionate about programming and engineering in general. Finding solutions to problems is your north star. Writing readable, testable and robust code is a constant in your daily work. You are eager to learn and improve constantly by embracing challenges and persisting in the face of setbacks. Sharing knowledge and asking for help are both strengths.
You like working with colleagues from similar and other disciplines. You are an attentive listener, you like understanding other points of views and have honest and open discussions. You believe that contributing to a good atmosphere is essential for a successful, respectful and welcoming workplace.
You are experienced with:
Do you recognize yourself in the above and does the vacancy appeal to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application. Send your motivation letter and CV online via the application button.
Do you have questions about the recruitment process? Please contact our recruiter Mark Blesma via mark.blesma[at]schiphol.nl.
Please note: an AIVD security screening (VGB B-Civil Aviation) is part of the onboarding.