- Able to adapt to a dynamic and collaborative work environment, make independent decisions, and communicate them effectively.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objectives, input data, and output requirements with PMs, supervisors, and clients.
- Provides estimates based on requirements, wireframes, and designs.
- Own project success by proactively communicating risks, known issues, and changelogs.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Work as part of a team.
- Code conforms to best practices.
- Appreciate the value of well-tested code.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Create projects that are free of major defects.
- Maintain a positive and respectful tone in all interactions.
- Researches new libraries, techniques, and ideas.
- Supportive of local community events and initiatives.
- Interested in publishing blog posts showing technical expertise.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Agree with our Corporate Values Statement.
- 3+ years of experience
- Believes in the company mission.
- Believes in the principles of open source.
- Experience with or knowledge of the following technologies:
- REST APIs development and deployment
- Development using Python or a similar object-oriented language
- JSON modeling and usage
- Querying and modeling using a relational data store.
- Using package managers such as npm or pip
- Using Git for source control.
- Experience in TDD and/or BDD.
- Strives to enhance project test coverage.
- AWS services and serverless patterns
- Presentation-level design patterns such as MVC
- Common data structures and algorithms
São Paulo - Brazil
Fullstack Job Details
The FullStack Developer position at Metal Toad requires experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented team that works on mission-critical applications.
Nice to have