- Monday to Friday
- Bonus scheme
London, England - United Kingdom
Fullstack Job Details
As a Full stack engineer you will be working on our core development stack with tasks ranging from developing user interfaces to improve user experience and writing API’s for our distributed microservices based architecture. You will be joining a team as a valued member, working closely in a collaborative, autonomous, cross-functional environment. As an early member of the team you will play a key role in shaping our company culture and setting software development practices.
· Responsible for defining, creating, and developing new features or API
· Responsible for the implementation of user interfaces and components.
· Writing automation tests for the features to ensure the quality of deliveries
· Improving user experience by refining user interfaces and system performance
· Working alongside product owners, and technology lead to refine the requirements
· Actively participate in Software Development Life Cycle processes
· Conduct code reviews to ensure continuous improvements to our platform
· Perform proof of concepts to validate technical decisions and choices
· Ensure that the final product meets all requirements and is delivered on time
Skills, Knowledge, Expertise
· At least 7+ years of experience in software engineering as a full stack engineer
· Strong technical expertise in React, Typescript, Java Script and Java.
· Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, Micro-services.
· Experience working with modern frameworks like React/Angular
· Experience writing unit tests and E2E test cases for modern front-end applications.
· Knowledge of tools such as - Docker, AWS, Git and GitHub actions.
· Experience working in cross functional teams
· Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
· Strong communication and teamwork skills
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
Our Tech Stack:
React, Typescript, Java, Spring boot, AWS, Docker, PostgressDB, Terraform
· Competitive Pay
· Annual Salary Review
· Competitive Bonus
· Flexible Hybrid Working – 3 days in the office per week
· Interest Free Company loan
· Life Assurance
· Pension Scheme
· Work from home tech set up
· Referral Bonus up to £750 per person you refer to work at One World
· Care First – Counselling and Support
· Tailored learning, progression and development plans
· Monthly paid for team socials
· Free Eye Test annually + vouchers towards glasses
· Supply Chain Academy -Educational Course
· Cycle to work Scheme
· Brilliant personal training and development budget
· Relaxed dress code
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,096.72-£120,651.76 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location