- Be a part of an innovative service that provides information for protecting vital products and infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain web APIs and applications that can be used by internal and external partners.
- Deploy and maintain developed microservices.
- Bring your ideas and thoughts to design and build a modern distributed service
- Contribute with your skills and experience to a developing field and set the upcoming standards for the service.
- University degree in computer science or a related field - experience in cybersecurity is a plus!
- In-depth knowledge in one or more general purpose programming languages (e.g., Python, Java or Go)
- In-depth knowledge in one or more web frameworks (e.g., Ruby on Rails, Django or FastAPI)
- Good knowledge of Git, Docker, GitLab CI/CD and Debian or other Linux distributions
- Good knowledge of software engineering concepts
- Hands-on experience with database technologies (e.g., relational or non-relational databases)
- Experience with cloud administration and automation, e.g. Ansible, Terraform
- Experience with AWS services
- Proficiency in (technical) written and spoken English
- Keen eye for detail, combined with great interpersonal skills
Lisbon - Portugal
Fullstack Job Details
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Cybersecurity (CYS) works with the company's business units to ensure Siemens’
future. CYS conducts research with internal and external partners, including leading universities
and promising start-ups. CYS also provides development services for Siemens’ business units
and supports them with methods and tools related to business excellence.
For incident and vulnerability handling, a precise knowledge of contained components of a
software is necessary. Therefore, SBOMs (Software Bill of Materials) build an important basis
for evaluating if products or solutions are affected by particular vulnerabilities. The SBOM Web
Application will aggregate and provide SBOMs in a large scale service to users within and
Join our team as a Full Stack Software Developer with DevOps Experience!
You will be part of the development team implementing the essential SBOM service utilizing a
wide range of modern technologies in web development, data analysis and software
Your new role as a Full Stack Software Developer with DevOps Experience - challenging and future-oriented
Your qualifications - solid and appropriate
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time