- Java J2EE Experience.
- Angular JS knowledge
- Willing to learn new technologies/software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Working with others on the engineering team to manage day-to-day development activities, participate in designs, design reviews, code reviews, and implementation
- Strong work ethic with good time management skills
- High level of focus and attention to details
- Proactive approach
- Take ownership of the work and projects assigned to you
- Excellent Communication Skills
- 8+ years’ experience with Java
- 5+ years’ experience with Spring Boot Application REST services
- Experience working in Cloud Platforms like PCF, Azure
- Websphere/Tomcat experience
- CI/CD Pipelining exp
- 2+ years of Angular 7+ experience is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in state management libraries like Redux, NgRx
- 2+ years of experience in NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience with Agile methodology and Scrum team
- Good knowledge and exposure to the reactive programming in Angular
- Good knowledge and understand build tools maven, git, SonarQube, Jenkins
- IBM Kubernetes Container experience is a plus
- Test Driven Development
- Office environment
- May require shift or weekend work- shift is unlikely, but weekend work is sometimes the norm
Fort Worth, TX - United States of America
Fullstack Job Details
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Position requires a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent experience
If you are an applicant from the United States, Guam, or Puerto Rico
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. View postings below.
We participate in E-Verify. In addition to the posters already identified, DXC provides access to prospective employees for the Federal Minimum Wage Poster, Federal Polygraph Protection Act Poster as well as any state or locality specific applicant posters. To access the postings in the link below, select your state to view all applicable federal, state and locality postings. Postings are available in English, and in Spanish, where required. View postings below.
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email.
Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.