- You have 3+ years of experience in software development with a medium to high volume;
- You have an eye for detail with logical problem solving skills;
- You are technically minded and adapt quickly;
- English language proficiency is required;
- Extensive knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS;
Experience with at least one of:
- .Net Core;
- .Net Core Web API;
- SQL Server databases;
- EntityFramework (6 or Core);
- Dependency injection;
- Azure technologies (Storage, AppService, Function apps, security);
- Azure deployment, DevOps, CI;
- gitflow method;
- Bitbucket - source control repositories;
- Basic understanding of EDI standards (EDIFACT, ANSIX12, …).
- A challenging job in an international environment;
- A competitive salary (fixed and variable), 8% holiday allowance and with an excellent package of secondary employee benefits;
- Pension premium of 5 % of the fixed gross salary, rest of the premium is paid by TIE Kinetix;
- A dynamic working environment with flexible working hours;
- Team building activities which can include summer BBQs, weekly Friday afternoon drinks, and team dinners;
- 25 days of paid leave and 1 additional holiday for each ½ calendar year not ill;
- Public transport to the office fully reimbursed or car expenses € 0,19 per km, with a max of € 200,- per month;
- Allowance of € 50,- per month to cover costs for home office
Breukelen - Netherlands
Fullstack Job Details
Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and international environment? Then we are looking for you! TIE Kinetix is looking for a new Backend Software Developer to join our Development team in Breukelen, the Netherlands or your home office.
Who are you?
You are a passionate software developer that wants to develop top level business software for Electronic Data Interchange. Whether it is programming in the core of our FLOW Partner Automation Platform for SaaS services, troubleshooting, testing, security checks, assisting with business system integrations or navigating through time-sensitive transactional (EDI) data, you love to put your technical skills to the test.
You will work in a team that is dedicated to execute our Development Roadmap in order to bring our FLOW Partner Automation Platform to the next level. You love data and are comfortable working with other teams to ensure data integrity and security and make sure our customers can use the best SaaS services available in the world.
What are your daily tasks?
As part of the Development Team, working from our Breukelen office in the Netherlands or your home office, you work closely with your colleagues with different nationalities. As part of this team, your responsibility is to contribute to the Sprints to be determined on a bi-weekly basis.
Good to have experience with at least part of these frameworks and technologies:
What do we offer?
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel?
Tie Kinetix ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je direct kan reageren op de vacature van Fullstack .NET Software Engineer.