- Participate in the research, build, and analysis of various product features
- Unit and stress test your code
- Work closely with Designers, Product Managers, QA, and other developers to build delightful, responsive features for all types of users on the platform
- Implement an improved poll UI for our TEAM product
- Build a responsive, web-based version of our mobile-only SOLO product
- S. or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years as a Software Engineer
- Experience working in .NET 6 and Entity Framework or equivalent
- Experience building rich front-end experiences with modern tools (React preferred)
- Experience working with relational databases
- Basic understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, code optimization, unit testing, debugging, continuous delivery, and version control
- An outcome-oriented, collaborative approach
- Extended hours sitting at a desk
- Using computers, printers, scanners and other office equipment
- May require working evenings and weekends
- May require travel to meet with investors, clients, prospects, and off-site employees
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to access various departments of a given location.
Calgary - Canada
Fullstack Job Details
The more quality improvements and new solutions we can deliver, the more organizations and end users we can reach. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will help to create world-class software by working in a robust, thoughtful, and expressive codebase. You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on an exceptional team and will be equally at home coding scalable APIs and beautiful user interfaces.
Duties and responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications: