- Developing software on a daily basis throughout our stack (API's, front-end applications and tests)
- Ownership of your assigned tasks until they are complete
- Collaborating with the product owner on a frequent basis regarding features and user stories
- Participating in sprint planning, feature demonstrations, and contributing to the best practices of your team
- Strong experience with web protocols (HTTP, REST API's, websockets, OAuth workflows, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of web application stacks (solid experience in at least one web framework such as React, Django, Flask, Angular, Vue, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud services and experience integrating their SDK's
- Experience building scalable public APIs over HTTP
- Basic proficiency with SQL and data modeling
- Dedication to designing and writing clean, understandable and testable code
- Professional and best-practices approach to writing and maintaining code in a team environment
- Open, honest communication and a positive attitude
Ciudad de México - Mexico
Fullstack Job Details
As a Full-stack Software Engineer you are accountable for:
As a Full-stack Software Engineer you will require:
Experience with kubernetes, databases, networking, machine learning/AI or previous roles in the music industry are all great bonuses to bring to the role.
Encora is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity equality and inclusion.
We embrace and encourage our employees and applicants/candidates' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity and/or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Every individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices, including harassment of any kind.