- Wireframing and prototyping to define and validate feature concepts.
- Experience with digital design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop or Illustrator etc.
- Up-to-date with the lates UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Strong visual organizational skills and ability to apply these to presentations and client works.
- Experience with the implementation of UX solutions and bridging the gap between UX design and development
- Most important things for candidate has a superb communicator, both verbally and in writing with project teams and clients.
- For UX Designer - digital design tools, communications, UX solutions, researching user behaviour etc.
- For UI Designer - visual design skills. Creativity level should be high and can make logo design, PSDs, Flyer design, SVGs icons, graphic design, user interaction design etc.
- For UI Developer - indentation code in a proper manner and process, less work with step-by-step etc.
Moncton - Canada
Fullstack Job Details
Spraynt works on latest technologies and also has different categories. It gives you to show your skills here. So what skills do you have or on what category you can give your best.
Spraynt is looking for a UX/UI designer with strong interests and capable of producing stunning, user-friendly web/mobile interfaces. Design of low-level paper mock-ups, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows.
The designer should be hands-on with designing as well as programming along with problem solving capabilities. Good teamwork, open communication is a must for this position and Collaboratively with clients, other UX strategists, designers, developers, and project managers to deliver extraordinary products and applications to our clients.
2. Skills (must haves)
We have categories for designer. Candidate could be known both categories. We are excited to know about your skills.