- 3+ years of experience in managing diverse teams.
- 5+ years of experience with Back End technologies, web, or as a full-stack.
- 3+ years of experience with NodeJS.
- 1+ year of experience with TypeScript, React/Redux, SPA.
- Proven experience in architecting and developing scalable, cloud-based, distributed systems.
- Solid knowledge of PostgreSQL (preferred) or MySQL.
- Good Knowledge of GraphQL.
- Experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ).
- Previous experience with DevOps tools and processes.
- Fluent English.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- Experience with Microservices-based architecture.
- Experience with Mobile Development iOS and/or Android.
- Great technical skills and understanding of development processes.
- Previous experience with Enterprise level products.
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Managing a cross-functional team.
- Building first-grade API using NodeJS, Typescript, and GraphQL, that integrates with different Microservices and is the heart of the company's platform. Communicate with JAVA Microservices using synchronous and asynchronous channels, and develop our Web and Native Mobile clients.
- Analyzing business and product requirements.
- Participate in design and code reviews and ensure high development standards across the team.
- Testing and deploying software components and ensuring end-to-end quality robustness of the solution.
- Managing individual and team priorities and deadlines.
- Contributing to the overall vision and architecture of the company's platform.
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members.
London, England - United Kingdom
Fullstack Job Details
Management Skills are key.
Skills and Qualifications
What you will be doing