- Working with a team of developers to solve complex problems and provide elegant solutions to Clio customers;
- Work in an agile environment with our team of full stack developers across a variety of projects.
- Using a wide variety of technologies, learning new things, and challenging yourself;
- Participating in diverse projects and collaborating with multiple engineering teams across three countries;
- Review and provide feedback on a peer's code, both from within your own team or across all of Clio. Thrive as #TeamClio.
- Write and ship code in a test driven environment (TDD)
- Collaborate with teams across Clio to diagnose, understand, and solve problems, and to build solutions that may span many areas.
- Teach and learn from those around you - providing constructive feedback to those around you, and taking on feedback to help grow.
- Experience in software development, specifically with building web applications at scale and Ruby on Rails;
- The ability to master new technologies quickly and work effectively in a dynamic and ever-evolving environment that includes distributed teams and customers;
- Demonstrated success in mentorship in software development, particularly using an Agile process and with large scale SaaS products;
- A diverse base of knowledge that allows you to help your team solve complex technical problems;
- A portfolio of successful projects (as well as a collection of lessons learned from failed projects); and
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build trusted relationships with fellow Clions and customers.
Vancouver - Canada
Fullstack Job Details
Cliois more than just a tech company–we are a global leader that is transforming the legal experience for all by
bettering the lives of legal professionalswhile
increasing access to justice.
This remote role is available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
Summary:We at Clio have an amazing team that is on a mission to transform the legal experience for all, and our engineering team’s goal is to deliver an incredible experience to our customers. To enable our engineers to build the best product they can, our development team has to build the best possible product that is performant, reliable, scalable, and beautiful.
What you'll work on:
What you may have:
Don’t have all of those?
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to
diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at