- Works on both the user-facing and back-end elements of webapps
- Works under the supervision of a senior developer
- Handle coding responsibilities for front-end, user-facing elements.
- Proficient in Python and experience using MySQL
- Familiarity with AWS services such as EC2 is a plus
- You test and debug your developments and work with other team members using development methodologies.
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- What is your status in Canada?
- Do you live in British Columbia?
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
Full Stack Junior Developer
What We Offer
- Mentorship and training opportunities that support our students in achieving their goals
- Collaborative and supportive workplace environment that fosters open communication
Dependent on experience and may include:
Ability to work within a dynamic environment and adaptability to the changing needs of the role
Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
Ability to multitask and build strong partnerships with internal and external clients
Strong desire to learn, willingness to ask questions and a high attention to detail
Ability to work independently or in a team environment
How To Apply
Please forward your resume via the application form below. While we thank you for submitting your application, only those candidates being considered will be contacted for this opportunity.
Job Type: Full Time
Full Time Hours: 40
Salary: Fixed Bi-Weekly
What is your status in Canada?
Do you live in British Columbia?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 4-6 months
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $17.50-$20.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote