- New Relic
- PHP 8
- REST API
- Work in agile scrum teams with the goal of making access to legal consultation a step easier every day
- Work on the backend of our core platform www.anwalt.de (PHP8, Laminas, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Docker) - both on our internal area as well as our public website
- Jump in on the frontend side in HTML, CSS and VueJS
- Contribute to our engineering standards to continuously improve the consistency and quality of our codebases and processes
- Development of automated software tests with unit, functional or acceptance tests
- Due to our size, everyone can get involved in architectural decisions. Every Friday, we have our architecture get-together"
- development of our platform
- Everyone has the opportunity to shape things on various topics like tools, processes, technological solutions, ideas for product development and no tjust simply have to silently implement tasks
- We have between 3-4 million page impressions per month
- Have at least three years of experience in PHP environments, in best case with Zend/Laminas Framework
- Extensive knowledge of MySQL database systems
- Knowledge with related technologies (AWS: EC2, ALB, RDS, EFS, nginx, php-fpm, docker)
- Have already worked with VueJS and have strong skills with CSS
- Have already gained experience in bigger codebases and in complex environments
- You are familiar with Design Patterns and software engineering best practices
- Profitability and security of an established company
- Flexible remote working options (or in combination with an attractive workplace in the heart of Nuremberg or Berlin)
- Flexible working hours in a permanent employment relationship and a healthy work-life balance
- Family-friendly and agile environment as well as regular community events and activities
- 30 days paid vacation + 24.12./31.12. work-free
- subsidy for daily lunch (2,50 € per day), public transport (VAG and BVG) and Urban Sports Club membership (up to 40,00 € per month)
- Relocation support (if necessary)
- Language courses (English or German) and advanced training offering
- Feedback culture
- Fresh fruits and drinks in the office and dogs allowed
- Montag bis Freitag
- Betriebliche Altersvorsorge
- Betriebliche Weiterbildung
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Kostenlose Getränke
- Kostenloses oder Vergünstigtes Essen
- Zusätzliche Urlaubstage
anwalt.de services AG
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
anwalt.de is one of Germany’s largest Legal Tech platforms. We want to be the standard gateway for easy access to legal advice. For this purpose, we want to intelligently record legal issues, connect them with the appropriate lawyers and thereby digitally support the mandating and consultation.
Those who are seeking legal advice use the platform as their first step in getting answers as well as solutions for their legal questions and problems. Lawyers use anwalt.de as an essential part of their online marketing. The anwalt.de services AG, founded in 2004, today employs 100 people remote all over the world and at its headquarter in Nuremberg and Berlin.
We combine the hands-on mentality of a start-up with the profitability and security of an established company. We are still fully owned by our founders, who think strategically for the long term.
We're looking for you! Join our team as a
Senior PHP / Fullstack Engineer (m/f/d)
Location: Remote, Nuremberg or Berlin
ABOUT THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT
The IT team are 30 people, who work together in three cross-functional teams. As you can see, we are product centered organization, with one third of our colleagues working in tech.
We are expanding our platform and will therefore develop new features in an agile and focused way.
To fulfill this role, you are responsible for the following tasks:
USP’s of the role:
WHAT´S IN FOR YOU?
INTERESTED IN MORE?
Become part of the digital transformation of legal services and apply now!
If you like the idea working with us, but don't want to change at the moment, feel free to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date or sign up for our talent pool for future openings.
We are excited to get to know you!
As a remote first company, all of our interviews take place via video call.
Art der Stelle: Vollzeit, Festanstellung