- Team management (times and priorities)
- Best code practices (secure, clean, well structured, highly mutable, design patterns)
- POO, LAMP, Go
- Manejo de Java, Php, SQL
- Familiar with AWS infrastructure or any Cloud provider
- E-commerce (desirable)
- Experience with containers (docker/kubernetes)
- Lead a small developers team
- Planning and management of projects, times and resources
- Know how to prioritize
- Code reviews
- Lead by example
- Flowchart and ER creation and revision
- Entrepreneurial and innovation environment.
- Work with a multicultural team of passionate problem solvers, just like you.
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- Higher legal benefits, such as: Major and Minor Medical Expenses Insurance, pantry vouchers, superior vacations and bonuses, dental policy and more.
- Workplace in CDMX where you will enjoy our creative and fun facilities.
- Lunes a viernes
- Bebidas gratis
- Descuentos y precios preferenciales
- Días de paternidad superiores a los de la ley
- Seguro de gastos médicos
- Seguro de gastos médicos mayores
- Seguro dental
- Vacaciones adicionales o permisos con goce de sueldo
- Vales de despensa
Ciudad de México - Mexico
Fullstack Job Details
Sr. Software Engineer
UnDosTres is Mexico’s leading super-app, allowing millions of users to top-up their mobile phones, pay bills, buy movie-tickets, bus tickets, mobile phones, pay tolls, access financial services and 100s of other products and services with a single click!
We are looking for...
Lead extremely smart full stack developers, do code review and enforce best code practices, good management of times and deploys, know how to prioritize and lead by example.
What do you need to be a Sr. Software Engineer in UnDosTres?
Degree: Bachelor/master (IT), PhD
Experience: 3-5 years
Special knowledge needed for the position:
What projects and responsibilities will I assume as a Sr. Software Engineer in UnDosTres?
Benefits of being part of UnDosTres
If you are interested in being our Sr. Software Engineershare your data in the following link and at the end contact your Talent Acquisition.
Apply and develop your talent in UnDosTres, Mexico's leading startup.
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
Salario: A partir de $30,000.00 al mes