- We were founded 25 years ago as the information technology arm of the Larsen & Toubro group.
- We are currently partnered with more than 350 clients (66 of which are Fortune 500 companies).
- We operate in 28 countries - employing over 28,000 employees world-wide!
- We lead in providing the best experiences for our clients and their customers.
- We provide our employees with a learning environment that promotes growth and creativity.
- Workbench (Location – US - Urbandale)
- 7 to 9 years of experience with Expert Knowledge in C#.NET, ASP.NET
- Strong Knowledge in WEB API, JSON, Web Service, HTML 5.0
- Experience in Windows Service, WCF Service
- Strong knowledge in SQL Server, Oracle 19c
- Ready to learn and work on Foxpro
- Experience in Mobile development, PGP encryption, SHA256 encryption
- Experience Desktop deployment, CITRIX deployment
- Experience in Visual Basic 6.0 would be a plus
- Experience in working with end users and resolving issues will be an added advantage
- Identify and develop appropriate software architecture based on requirements and design elements contained in a system specification
- Participate in the system specification review process to ensure that system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture
- Perform POC as per project requirement
- Excellent communication and Client interaction skills with Proactive attitude
- Role-based Training programs
- Continuing Education Programs (CEP) to enhance your knowledge, skills, and attitude as a professional.
- We encourage you to acquire various beneficial international certifications, with costs s reimbursed.
- Our role-based workshop helps us groom future leaders for LTI.
- Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
- Roll over vacation days
- Commuter benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Certification reimbursement
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Innovative and collaborative company culture
Urbandale, IA - United States of America
Fullstack Job Details
A little about us...
L&T Infotech is one of the largest global technology consulting and digital solutions company -holding an annual revenue of $2.1 bn.
To learn more please visit us at www.lntinfotech.com follow us on Twitter @LTI_Global.
How will you grow?
What's in it for you?
“LTI values diversity and inclusion and is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.”