- We will take someone who is "unqualified" as long as you have proven ability.
- Will be an original problem solver
- Ideally have experience in ecommerce platforms (Shopify, etsy, amazon)
- Experience in the development of "user friendly" API's
- Background in creation of products for consumers.
- Have an interest in pop culture
- Be confident enough in your abilities to be paid on milestones not by hours.
- AWS, firebase, REACT
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Boise, ID 83716: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- How much would it cost to as cheaply as possible send a hamster to the bottom on the Marianas Trench and back up alive?
Boise, ID - United States of America
Fullstack Job Details
This is a contract position. Contract will be renewed at each stage of development. We are open to less experienced developers if you are able to show evidence of exceptional problem solving.
Slant 3D operates giant automated 3D Printing farms. These are designed to be a manufacturing backend that will allow for a warehouse where the shelves make the product. Our currently largest factory (the MegaFarm) will contain 3000 machines when fully complete and is currently operational.
The system was created to allow a customer to make an order on a website, then the product ordered would be "grown" then shipped as quickly as a traditional warehousing system would pick and ship. All of this is achieved through heavily automated printers and support systems.
At Slant 3D we develop all our own machinery, materials and software.
This position would be involved with development and expansion of our "Print on Demand" API, which will allow any ecommerce site that sells 3D Printed products to connect to Slant 3D systems in order to quickly and reliably produce products on demand.
The developer for this position
We are about the 5th company to attempt to create this type of system. What makes us different? We actually built it. We have the machinery in place. We have produced 100,000's of pieces already. We are not trying something out. We are scaling up. And we are building the team to do it.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $60,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Boise, ID 83716