- Hire the best people around the world;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
- Improve and maintain the backend infrastructure in Node.js
- Implement features and improvements in React, React-Native, and Typescript.
- Help lead discussions on complex technical concepts and requirements
- with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Write clean, well-tested, well-documented, and beautiful code.
- 5+ years of back-end web development experience.
- A good product sense and the ability to empathize with our customers.
- Experience with Web browser networking & Websockets.
- Experience building web services using REST.
- Experience with AWS platform
- Database management and Data Modeling for relational and NoSQL database systems such as Postgres or DynamoDB
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Business level English fluency required (verbal and written skills).
- Experience working with a remote-first and globally distributed team.
- Travel industry experience is a plus but definitely not required!
- Experience with modern libraries in the React ecosystem, including styled-components, React-Router, RxJS, Recoil, and ReactQuery.
- Experience with deployment tooling including Rollup, Parcel,
- Webpack, and Webpack5 Federated Modules
- Experience with deployment tooling including AWS CLI, Serverless, and Terraform.
- Experience with Networking infrastructure, VPCs, DNS, and network routing.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling, including Github Actions, Workflows, and Circle CI.
- Experience with data processing pipelines & ETL.
- Experience with Distributed Systems, and Event-driven architectures
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System | HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software | HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Fullstack Job Details
Cloudbeds provides the platform that powers hospitality, driving streamlined operations, increasing reservations and revenue, and enabling memorable guest experiences for lodging businesses of all sizes and types. Named the No. 1 PMS and No. 1 Hotel Management System by Hotel Tech Report in 2022, Cloudbeds is trusted by properties across the globe for its award-winning front desk, revenue, distribution, guest acquisition and guest engagement solutions seamlessly combined in a single unified system.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 700+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry's biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we've believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared core values that allow our team to thrive. This means we:
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will help deliver an exceptional product experience to our customers all around the world with a user experience that makes travelers feel welcome, comfortable, and inspired to share the joy of travel with others.
For the Full Stack Engineer role, we are looking for someone who can think and communicate architecturally and has worked with a broad range of patterns, practices, libraries, and frameworks. You will participate in strategic decisions regarding the use of libraries and tools. You will assist with architectural design, exploratory programming, and the design of reusable and composable react components and business logic.
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we'll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or via email at email@example.com.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.