- You will be responsible for hands on coding across the tech stack to implement new product features
- Ensure our technology platform is secure, modern, and up-to-date.
- Take responsibility for owning and delivering the product roadmap.
- You will work along side your team to work through problems
- You will be comfortable with paired programming
- 3 + commercial experience
- Experience with PHP
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience mentoring junior developers
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Free or subsidised travel
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus scheme
- Bachelor's (preferred)
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
This company is working within the healthcare industry. They have been operating for over 20 years that support healthcare services by designing, building and supporting systems.
They offer an excellent salary of up 60k and they also provide sponsorship!
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
They offer an excellent salary package of up to 60k and they also provide sponsorship
Hybrid role in bath - up to 3 days a week
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with Ashon0191 673 4673.
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote