- Collaborates with product owner, engineers and graphic designers, analyzes and estimates requirements.
- Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements. Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
- Supervises the preparation of designs and technical and/or functional specifications.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, Agile environment.
- Solid experience in developing Web Applications using React, Postgres.
- Mentors others on coding standards and performs code reviews. Develops and performs unit testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
- Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Provides on call support and monitors the system and identifies system deficiencies
- Hands on experience designing and developing microservices using either Java/Spring Boot
- Relevant experience with API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, and Swagger
- Design document-based datastores, SQL / NoSQL decisions
- Knowledge in integration architectures
- Experience developing within agile methodology using CI/CD pipeline
- Knowledge in Git, BitBucket, Jenkins automation
- Demonstrate the experience and ability to work without technical oversight and to lead and/or supervise a team of specialists.
- Possess superior oral and written communication skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues and ideas to team members, management and customers
- Minimum 4 years of React
Calgary - Canada
Fullstack Job Details
Responsible for participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in Canada without requiring employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Primary Skill - Java,Springboot
Secondary Skill - Microservices, Junit, API
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 29 2022