- Extensive/Expert level (6+ years) designing web and mobile applications with SDLC (Mandatory)
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements documentation
- Agile Development and experience with SCRUM or similar methodologies (Mandatory)
- TypeScript, EC5/EC6
- Redux, JQuery
- Responsive design with Bootstrap
- Strong with HTTPS/REST+JSON web service APIs (Mandatory)
- Experience with Secure websckets, AJAX,SSE eventing techniques (Mandatory)
- Automation and Unit Tests frameworks with Jasmine KarmaRunner,
- UI layouts such as Material Design
- DevOps experience with CI/CD and NPM
- TDD/ADD and Automation testing with Junits, Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, Jasmin, KarmaRunner, Blazemeter/JMeter
- Ability to work in a DevOps environment with Maven, CI/CD/Automation Test, Chaos Engineering pipelines
- Subject Matter expertise in Telecommunication with Telephony and Contact Center Routing, reporting applications is highly desirable
- Expert knowledge with scripting, Maven, Atlassian Toolset - JIRA, CI, Jules, Jenkins and test reporting tools is required
- Good understanding of Digital, Cloud and Omni channel Customer Experience /Contact center concepts is highly desirable
- Agile Development experience with SCRUM or similar methodologies, Ability to work in a DevOps environment (Mandatory)
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- The candidate must be able to works under minimal supervision be self-sufficient, defines own objectives and goals and brings best practices to the organization
- The candidate must be able to provide technical solutions to a diverse range of difficult problems
Jersey City, NJ - United States of America
Fullstack Job Details
Domain: Real time communication web applications (calls, chat, etc) ; Development of various web User Portals, Dashboards.
Experience in one or more core communications and contact center User facing applications, Cloud applications, Client APIs/Frameworks, rich HTML5/WebRTC and Portal clients for desktop and mobiles is highly desired.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Jersey City,NJ $109,250.00 - $145,000.00 / year