- Handle customer issues
- Handle Software Update Management (SUM)
- Provide support in emergencies with customers
- Participating in meetings with customers
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient english
- Linux knowledge
- IP networking
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and argumentation skills
- Presentation & communication skill
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Signaling Protocols (Diameter, CapV2, CapV3, CS1+)
- Scripting skills (Java/linux shells)
- Virtualization Knowledge Red Hat OpenStack/Vmware (Any certification is a plus)
- Database Knowledge
- ASN decoder
- Cloud Knowledge (Dockers/Kubernetes)
- BSS, FullStack, Mediation & Revenue Manager
Querétaro - Mexico
Fullstack Job Details
About this opportunity
We are now looking for a Business Support System Engineer that will provide technical service and support to our customers. In this role, you will solve and resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks. You will configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
The Support Engineer typically interacts with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers and other groups within the Service Delivery organization. You may also interact with groups in sales, R&D, 3rd party suppliers and local authorities.
As there are no distinct borders between the areas, you will need to be flexible and master more than one area. You are encouraged to work in different cultural environments. The technical development is rapid, and you are responsible for continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date!
Working as a support engineer will require a broad knowledge within telecom and Datacom, covering both hardware, software and network knowledge. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson. The role more than often requires to take big responsibility and it is important being able to work independently.
What you will do
You will bring
It would be a plus if you have:
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next!!
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.