- Perform the detailed design of application and identify reusable components to support overall project requirements.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Conform Code quality, code performance, code security and participate in code reviews.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet performance goals
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
- Java 11+ development
- Good understanding of general Design Patterns
- JPA 2.1+
- Hibernate Transactions
- Caching principles
- Angular 10+ development
- Aspect oriented programming
Dynavet Solutions LLC
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
Full stack Java Developer is responsible for agile development life cycle with application design, construction and testing of Java applications and Web Services.