- D esign, develop, test, deploy and improve code that solves real world problems
- Own complex product features end to end - with a focus on customer impact
- Manage priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Operate with autonomy in solving problems
- Collaborate with other teams to deliver new products
- Create fast, scalable and easy to use applications
- Build libraries and frameworks that others can use
- Take responsibility for system health, monitoring and alerting, and CI/CD pipelines
- Support and mentor other engineers on best practices, architecture, and quality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience in commercial software development.
- Proficiency with frontend and backend frameworks.
- Experience in any of the following: web application development, distributed systems, cloud platforms such AWS/GCP/Azure, database platforms such as MySQL, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines
- Strong background in designing and building high-throughput low-latency distributed systems.
- Excellent communication skills in English - you can explain complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences both verbally and in writing.
Miami, FL - United States of America
Fullstack Job Details
This is an opportunity to serve as a Senior Engineer at a pre-IPO company with an award winning team culture. They just raised $325M, and are looking for engineers to take on a hyper-growth challenge. This an opportunity with a lot of growth potential.
We are a premier recruiting firm focused on helping technical talent connect with opportunities at innovative companies with significant funding from investors like Sequoia, Lightspeed, A16Z, and more.