- Maintaining the codebase.
- Tending to bugs and other issues that arise.
- Coordinating with team members across different tasks.
- Taking the lead on projects.
- Daily Slack communication with supervisor.
- Daily updates for work completed for each day.
- Weekly meetings on Google Meets.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, and SASS.
- Proficiency with Angular or React.
- Experience with distributed version control systems such as Git.
- Knowledge of web/mobile standards, device compatibility, and responsive design.
- Experience working with RESTful web services, JSON data models, and integration with REST APIs.
- Experience utilizing a deployment pipeline with tools such as GitHub Actions and the willingness to learn more.
- Experience working with the AWS platform.
- Experience using agile software development methodologies.
- Experience working with Docker.
- Experience working with MySQL/Aurora. Writing queries, creating and maintaining a normalized database.
- Experience working with NoSQL such as Redis/MongoDB.
- Experience working with search engines such as OpenSearch/Elasticsearch.
- Experience working with Queues such as AWS SQS.
- Experience working with ORMs such as Sequelize.
- Experience working with DB migrations.
- Experience with making deployments and the testing process that comes along with that to avoid issues in a production environment.
- Experience writing and maintaining test suites.
- Experience with maintaining logs through CloudWatch, OpenSearch, etc.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Willing to work in New York/EST timezone (not all the time, but for the majority.)
- Needs to speak fluent English.
- The employee will work remotely.
- Experience with C#
- Experience with Fastify
- Experience with Nest.js
- Experience with Microservices
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Vision care
- Work from home
- English not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you eligible to work in Canada?
- We are based in PST Timezone. Are you able to work occasionally in the EST timezone?
- Please provide link to your github account
- How long have you been coding?
Vancouver - Canada
Fullstack Job Details
WooSender is a fast-growing SaaS company founded by 2 marketing experts to combine business sales and communication into a single unified platform. Our sales, communication & automation platform empowers SMEs to launch communication campaigns, automate, increase conversation, and get more sales using AI in a way that nobody else does today. Want to learn more? Check out our website: https://www.woosender.com
We’re looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer to maintain the codebase for a pre-existing business from the front to back.
#Preferred, but not required:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00-$180,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: Remote