- 3+ years of previous hands-on engineering experience
- A track record developing Ruby on Rails applications coupled with ES6+ UI
- Excellent understanding/use of agile values, good testing practices, pair programming etc
- Comfortable working in a small team where your role will vary
- Ability to communicate challenges and solutions clearly within a team of people
- High energy and motivation to deliver quality features to the customer
- Bachelor/Master’s degree
- You must have access to a safe, comfortable, and ergonomic workspace and working environment - a private and quiet workspace is vital for doing your best work
- Your working hours effortlessly overlap with our working hours
- You're comfortable doing calls with video on
- Your reliable internet connection allows you to do screen sharing without constant hiccups
- Ownership: in addition to the base salary, you'll receive share options worth up to £25,000
- £2,000 budget for new hardware - although we're an Apple shop, we're happy to get your preferred choice of laptop
- Impact: Collaborative environment where you’ll learn about and influence every aspect of the business.
- Balanced work: 30 days of holidays, plus bank holidays and birthdays off.
- Learning budget: Discretionary annual budget for learning (eg. books, courses), gym, etc.
- Flexible work policy: Flexible working policy (eg. working hours, hybrid/office) and holiday breaks.
- Career growth: Plenty of room and support to continue growing professionally with access to industry thought leaders via our investors' platforms and networks.
- Other benefits: UK pension scheme and private health insurance.
Lisbon - Portugal
Fullstack Job Details
Lisbon, Portugal - Hybrid
Gross annual salary: €40.000 - €45.000
Language(s): Required English
| Nice to have Portuguese
Ruby on Rails
Google Cloud Platform
Nice to have:
Do you love that feeling when you ship a product to your customers and they go "THAT'S IT! this is exactly what we needed"?
We're looking for talented software engineers to work with us on the next iteration of our platform that has been receiving the above feedback. It will lay the foundation to accelerate our growth and shake the market with an ambitious vision of what practice management for accountants and bookkeepers means.
You will work with a fresh codebase and architecture, built with Rails 7 and the latest VueJs 3 framework, running in a Kubernetes AWS infrastructure. You will be challenged to make many technical choices regarding implementation and architecture.
As this is a Full Stack role, you will be trusted to take user stories to their conclusion ie. shipping and owning the initial iterations. You will work very closely with our designer and our CTO to shape the features and accompanying user journeys for our customers.
Although we encourage you to join the core team at the Lisbon office as often as possible so that you can pick up about our product domain faster, this can be a hybrid role. If you do opt to work from home:
NICE TO HAVE
B2B SaaS, workflow software, accounting/fintech software and/or industry experience.