- Develop and manage multiple eCommerce storefronts, including theme development & customization as needed
- Create landing pages with full theme customizable options, using Shopify APIs and responsive design techniques to ensure usability across all devices to improve UI/UX
- Optimize pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Build websites, prototypes, and applications using the latest technologies
- Work closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery
- Provide timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites
- Optimize on-page elements, information architecture and server technology for SEO, performance, and security
- Other projects as assigned and needed; we?re a start-up and we need someone that can be flexible and is interested in bringing creativity and new technology to our dynamic team!
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Sciences or completion of a Web/Software Development boot camp preferred
- 2+ years of development experience, preferably in an eCommerce environment
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager experience preferred
- Experience with ERP/CRM systems preferred
- A proficient understanding of Shopify Plus and Liquid, React.js, Node.js, and MongoDB
- Ability to code involved web layouts and custom interface components from planning to implementation
- Skilled in web markup/templating languages, including HTML5, CSS3, and CSS preprocessors. We use Shopify Liquid for templating and TailwindCSS for styling
- Proficient in cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Proficiency with at least one server-side language such as Node.js, Python, PHP, Java, or C#. We use Node.js with Typescript
- Working knowledge of SQL and no-SQL databases. We use PostgreSQL and MongoDBSkilled in Git or equivalent version control systems, with experience in branch and merge as well as pull requests. We use GitHub
- Solid understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX, and API?s
- Familiarity with cloud computing and hosting providers such as Azure or AWS
- Proactive with industry trends and professional development
- Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and organized, with excellent time management skills
- Ability to produce/thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and work to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance
- Employee Discount on all merchandise (cost plus 10%)
- A working environment that celebrates entrepreneurial skill sets and opportunity to get creative
- Hybrid office environment (remote potential after training period)
- A team of ridiculously talented coworkers
Eagan, MN - United States of America
Fullstack Job Details
Proozy is a rapidly growing eCommerce company located in Eagan, MN looking for a Direct Hire Full Stack Developer to join our dynamic team. We are the Twin Cities? largest and fastest privately held online retailer specializing in selling famous brands of apparel, footwear, and accessories for the entire family. As an active lifestyle company, we are looking for candidates who share our core values of excellence, passion, and integrity to grow with us.
The Full Stack Developer is responsible for engineering both the front-end and back-end systems. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
If you are a motivated team player who thrives in fast-paced environments and is creative and technical, we want to meet you!
What you?ll be doing:
What you bring to the table:
What we bring to the table:
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.