- Working on complex projects in languages such as C# and Java both in-house and onsite in the Eindhoven region
- Working on a career plan together with our team to ensure you are where you want to be in the future
- Working with different front and back-end frameworks such as Angular, React, Spring and NodeJS
- Working within a scrum team in a multidisciplinary environment
- Working with cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS
- Continue to develop yourself continuously by participating in various education & training courses and sparring with colleagues about the challenges you have
- A completed Bsc or Msc education in the field of computer science / software engineering / computer science or similar
- At least 8 years of professional work experience in software development of which at least 2 years in a similar role
- Experience with various relevant programming languages such as C# andJava, frontendframeworks such as Angular, React and VueJS and backend frameworks such as Spring, ASP.Net (Core) or NodeJS
- Ervaring met Azure of AWS Cloud
- Experience with non-functional requirements such as availability, scalability and security
- Good communication skills in English (preferably also in Dutch)
Eindhoven - Netherlands
Fullstack Job Details
Asa Fullstack Software Designer at Fourtress, part of ICT Group, you will collect the requirements from one of our clients and translate this into technical functional solutions. You then set out the lines of the software architecture and determine the solution directions. You involve the team, and you lead the Scrum process. This in projects such as a next-gen screening scanners for packages and baggage to the latest smart lightning systems.
This is what you like to do
This is where you recognize yourself
Wie zijn wij?Fourtress maakt software voor innovatieve technologie in de technische automatisering en embedded software. Wij geloven dat onze toekomst draait op technologie, maar wordt aangestuurd door mensen. Wat je jezelf ook voorstelt, waar je ook mee komt, wij kunnen het voor je maken. Van idee naar prototype tot een werkend product.
What do we offer?
Here's what we have to offer you
A permanent contract: A permanent contract from day one to offer you extra stability
Relocation aid: If you are not yet living in the Netherlands then we offer a visa sponsorship along with help in other matters including travel, housing and adaptation
25 vacation days: with the freedom to buy or sell extra days
Pension scheme: a comprehensive scheme for your old age
Lease car: or a mobility budget with which you decide how you travel to work
Vitality budget: a net contribution to support you in a healthy, active and enjoyable lifestyle
Unlimited training budget: keep your knowledge up to date with an unlimited budget for courses that match your career plan
Hybrid work form: the possibility to alternate working in the office and working from home
Enjoying your work! We have a close-knit informal culture with Friday afternoon drinks, table football competitions, game nights, events (with partners) and colleagues who also regularly share their knowledge with each other while enjoying a pizza.
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy? Send your response via the online application form or by mail to email@example.com If you have any questions, feel free to call us on 088-9082000 and ask for Robin van de Linde.