- Develop, maintain and add new features.
- Architect new applications and expand existing ones.
- Improve existing applications using a DDD approach.
- Develop unit and functional tests.
- Be involved in the full life cycle of development process.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
It can be a perfect match if you meet:
- 5+ years of experience in NodeJS development and software design.
- Experience with pipelines of CI/CD.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies as React.
- Relocation to Spain covered from Latam
- You will join a highly motivated team, where everyone is developing themselves to higher levels of professionalism.
- Semi - remote.
- Flexible working hours.
- A lot of different internal trainings (tech and non-tech) + Meet up + Special training budget that you can use for whatever you want to (certifications, books, events, etc) + Languages courses.
- Tech communities so you can share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- Continuous follow up and team buildings.
- Career path.
- Competitive salary + flexible retribution + medical insurance.
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Fullstack Job Details
About the company
At InnoIT we are primarily dedicated to IT&IS talent management.
We look for projects of excellence for our team, and for this reason we only represent the best consultants. We test their technical and interpersonal skills, and we value their desire to learn, to be a "game-changer" in carrying out complex projects.
For over 10 years, we have listened to and provided solutions to leading CIOs and CTOs.
We know that they are not only looking for technicians. They are looking for talent: professionals who not only dominate technology but are capable of seeing beyond!
Are you passionate about NodeJS development and looking for new opportunity?
So... keep reading it can be just what you're looking for!
What do we offer