- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficient knowledge in object-oriented software development with PHP and MySQL
- Safe to handle a Linux Debian production environment
- You strive for best-in-class development practices and clean code, are quality aware and work independently and solution-oriented
- You act as a skilled problem solver and give and embrace feedback
- You are a motivating player within your team and inspire others to top performance
- You have strong written and spoken command of English (C1) and ideally some basic German communication skills
- You develop new products and product features within a greenfield approach
- You take ownership for the products and features you create and collaborate closely with product management
- You conceptualize the overall technical architecture, consisting of frontend, backend, database, caches, etc. and drive technical discussions with the different stakeholders
- You build well-structured, reusable, and documented code, design automated release processes (continuous integration) and test features (unit testing) to ensure robustness and high quality of the product
- We offer flexible working arrangements and a fair homeoffice arrangement ("3+2"), competitive salary and the opportunity to form your future team and work environment.
- We provide a large variety of advanced trainings, help with language courses, and financial support with mobility cost, although our offices are more than perfectly located in the city.
- We have short decision-making processes and maintain close contact with the CEOs and founders of CHECK24, offer promising career opportunities, team events, office lunches, coffee, an extensive cashback program for the CHECK24 product worlds, and much more.
Munich - Germany
Fullstack Job Details
Are you ready to have massive impact and become a member of our new CEO Taskforce Team? As Germany’s leading price comparison portal, we provide innovative services to more than 15 million customers. To further fuel our innovation power a new CEO Taskforce Team is responsible to develop and launch pathbreaking high-impact services from scratch.
This team works closely together with the CHECK24 C-Level Management and especially the CTO. As PHP Software Developer (m/f/d) you will work on system and software architecture, develop new products and product features, and will be responsible to ship completely new services.
Within our CEO Taskforce Team, our vision is to create multiple new services over the next years. After one service has been successfully launched and scaled within our CHECK24 platform, you can go either way: Continue to work on that service and take it to the next level, or take the challenge and create the next service from scratch again.
We are looking forward to your application as PHP Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) at CHECK24 Factory GmbH.
Further, there are several reasons to join our team:
Bitte sende uns Bewerbungen ausschließlich online über unser Bewerbungsformular.