- 4+ years professional experience in software engineering
- Experience with serverless architecture (e.g. AWS Lambda)
- Experience with React, React Hooks, and/or NextJS
- Experience with automating deployment of complex services on AWS using AWS automation services (such as CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, CloudFormation, CDK) or equivalent technologies (such as Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, and Terraform).
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience as a mentor or technical leader within an engineering team
- Private pension
- Full remote/office flexibility
- Generous options package as a key early employee
- Informal call to get to know each other and tell you more about the role and the team
- Short "take-home" exercise
- Technical interview - Focus on the "take-home" exercise with additional technical questions.
- Cultural fit interview with other team members
- Final founder interview
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Software development: 4 years (preferred)
- System design: 2 years (preferred)
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
At Titan Academy, our mission is to enable sports game players to reach their full potential regardless of their background, budget, or equipment. With our racing games brand Track Titan, we have already built a community of tens of thousands of players around our state-of-the-art coaching technology and you should join us to revolutionise how gamers improve from the ground up. With us looking to expand beyond today's racing coaching platform, there is plenty of large-scale impact work to be done on our established product and on new products. We are backed by car manufacturer Porsche, Europe's biggest publishing house Axel Springer and some great other venture capital funds and angel investors. With fresh funding and a growing team, now is a great time to join us!
About the role:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for work across the backend, frontend, and with upcoming greenfield prototyping of new product. With a backend serverless architecture and a modern React/NextJS + Vercel frontend, this is your chance to join us and take our insights to the next level. As a senior software engineer, you will have a high impact in the startup across the company and with have opportunities to mentor others and help drive the growth of our technical team.
This role will be a fullstack software engineering role with space to define which areas you’ll have broad impact on and which areas you want more fine grained specialism in.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £60,000.00-£80,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote