- Be a part of an innovative service that provides information for protecting vital products and infrastructure
- Develop and maintain web APIs and applications that can be used by internal and external partners
- Bring your ideas and thoughts to design and build a modern distributed service
- Contribute with your skills and experience to a developing field and set the upcoming standards for the service
- University degree in computer science or a related field - experience in cybersecurity is a plus!
- In-depth knowledge in one or more general purpose programming languages (e.g., Python, Java or Go)
- In-depth knowledge in one or more web frameworks (e.g., Ruby on Rails, Django or FastAPI)
- Good knowledge of Git, Docker, GitLab CI/CD and Debian or other Linux distributions
- Good knowledge of software engineering concepts
- Hands-on experience with database technologies (e.g., relational or non-relational databases)
- Experience with cloud administration and automation, e.g. Ansible, Terraform
- Proficiency in (technical) written and spoken English
- Keen eye for detail, combined with great interpersonal skills
Lisbon - Portugal
Fullstack Job Details
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Cybersecurity (CYS) works with the company's business units to ensure Siemens’ future. CYS conducts research with internal and external partners, including leading universities and promising start-ups. CYS also provides development services for Siemens’ business units and supports them with methods and tools related to business excellence.
For incident and vulnerability handling, a precise knowledge of contained components of a software is necessary. Therefore, SBOMs (Software Bill of Materials) build an important basis for evaluating if products or solutions are affected by particular vulnerabilities. The SBOM Web Application will aggregate and provide SBOMs in a large scale service to users within and outside Siemens.
Join our team as a Full Stack Software Developer!
You will be part of the development team implementing the essential SBOM service utilizing a wide range of modern technologies in web development, data analysis and software engineering.
Your new role as a Full Stack Software Developer - challenging and future-oriented
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
This opportunity provides flexibility in location. You can decide to work either in Lisbon (Portugal) or Madrid (Spain). Your preferred location will be asked during your application. A valid working VISA is required. Please, submit your CV in English
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time