- To be part of the solution;
- Know that your ideas will have a significant impact on the future;
- Evolve in a collaborative, open work environment where your curiosity and creativity are encouraged;
- Participate in the delivery of innovative solutions that take advantage of the latest technologies on the market
- Develop, maintain and enhance high-level SaaS applications for world-class companies.
- Create and maintain automated tests.
- Ensure proper deployment of the solution.
- Propose new tools and work methods for continuous improvement
- Participate in team activities and contribute!
- Min. of 3 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree or relevant studies in software development
- Very good knowledge of the C# language and the .NET platform
- You have an excellent knowledge of Python or you are comfortable learning it quickly
- You like object-oriented design and creating independent and testable modules
- You have an interest in cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP an asset)
- You are open to feedback from others on your code
- You are open to participating in pipeline automation (CI/CD)
- You are comfortable with technologies for infrastructure as code such as TerraForm, Gitlab, Pulumi, Docker and microservices architecture
- You have experience with Postgres or other DB.
- You adhere to the DevOps philosophy and are willing to apply it to all stages of the software delivery cycle
- Opportunity to work in different modes; hybrid, 100% office etc...
- Competitive compensation;
- Virtual health clinic and employee assistance program
- Group and dental insurance from day one;
- Group RRSP and TFSA with employer contribution;
- Flexible hours;
- Many on-site amenities including free parking, fair trade coffee and bright, ergonomic work spaces;
- Various social activities and committees in which you can get involved (ex: sustainable development, sustainable health, community action, social club);
- Free English and French classes for those who wish to improve their level;;
- Organization present on several continents
- B-CORP certified company!
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
OPTEL. Responsible. Agile. Innovative.
OPTEL is a global company that develops transformative software, middleware, and hardware solutions that secure and ensure supply chain compliance in major industry sectors such as pharmaceutical and food to reduce the effects of climate change and support sustainable living. If you are guided, as we are, by socio-eco-environmental values and if you want to participate in the resolution of the biggest issues facing our world today, here is how you can help us:
Why join our team?
**Full-time position in Quebec City**.
You have a passion for quality work and good software development practices? You are looking to surpass yourself and are not afraid of change? Optel is looking for experienced and talented developers to play a leading role in the development of its traceability products and we have tons of challenges to offer you!
At Optel, developers don't just write code! They participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, by proposing innovative solutions to software challenges.
More specifically, the main responsibilities are to:
OPTEL Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will be considered.
Advantages and Benefits