- A Full Stack Engineer will own one or more components of our web applications, used by internal and external stakeholders in multi-time zones with different internet speed distribution.
- The role holder should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- A Full Stack Engineer will be part of a cross-functional team thats responsible for the entire software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Handle the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of key applications.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture, and writ e effective APIs
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing and mobile responsive visual design
- Work closely with the product management and design team to define feature requirements and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the customer experience.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and come up with novel ways to solve them.
- Develop technical documentation, work with analysts to continuously improve software.
Atlanta, GA - United States of America
Fullstack Job Details
Job Code: 1198340