- Design, implement and maintain IT applications
- Ensure software quality and adherence to coding standards
- Evaluate product requirements
- Provide technical guidance to the business
- Establish good relationship with colleagues and customers
- Basic knowledge in one of the following stacks:
- C / C++
- Any Object-Oriented Language (Java / C#)
- Mobile Development
- Databases (SQL)
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Ability to work with a virtual agile team
- Ability to work remotely with colleagues and establish high-level solutions and architectures
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
Amadora - Portugal
Fullstack Job Details
The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Software Engineering Academy
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
If you have basic training in software programming languages, passion for technology and a great desire to learn, this is the great opportunity to learn how to build real enterprise level applications with the best experts in the market.
The Software Engineering Academy aims to soft your entry in the professional world providing you learning classes and in the job training to help you to build your technological profile.
This academy will result in a professional internship for one year long where you’ll be able to develop your skills, having the chance to work in a multicultural team where you can learn with the best professionals in a multinational company.
Backend? Frontend? FullStack? You choose, we help you.
What will you learn?
We are looking for:
What makes us proud as an employer:
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with flexible internship hours, in order to promote work life balance, health insurance and support for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, LinkedIn Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a cool, relaxed, and always motivated environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time