- You will create new scenes, components, queries, mutations and be very involved in front-end development
- You will contribute to Node.js back end, write GraphQL queries, mutations and further develop our core products
- You will have multiple options, where you can apply your potential - native apps, business logic, or building beautiful UI for our users
- You will become a core member of the team and you will collaborate with different colleagues to solve problems and visions of the product
- You have 3+ years of commercial experience.
- You have some experience with/ are interested in our stack below.
- You are well versed in git, Gitlab, Heroku, Slack, Notion, Adobe XD, or similar.
- You are able to organize your work in a hybrid on-site/ remote setup.
- You know how to communicate about your progress and you scream when being stuck.
- You want to solve problems, not just tasks and bugs.
- You don't have to be a superman ️ or a Wonderwoman ️, you are aware of your weaknesses.
- A bonus would be React Native, Testing experience, feel for good UX .
- You are a EU citizen and/or resident with a working permit
- Having a passion for sailing is a great plus, but not necessary. You will see after your first sailing trip with us
- Frontend: React, Typescript, GraphQL, Relay, Styled-Components, Mapbox, Stripe
- Backend: Node.js, PostgreSQL, Knex.js, Apollo Server, Firebase, Sentry, Postmark
- DevOps: Heroku, Kubernetes, Cloudflare, Cloudinary
- Native App: React Native, Expo
- Remuneration from 2500 EUR to 5000 EUR/ month depending on your seniority level
- Time flexibility and no timesheets. The outcomes of your work will speak for yourself
- Remote work as needed or fully remote
- Team sailing trip with a yacht once a year with a live in-house DJ
- CEO-cooked lunch once a month
- Central office in 1010 Vienna & Graz 8010 and summer fitness breaks
- A young and enthusiastic team that knows how to celebrate milestones
- Be part of a growing team with potential career opportunities
Speedinvest Heroes Consulting
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
Seasy is an Austrian maritime startup focused on sailing and boating.
At Seasy, we are innovating the sailing industry by creating an online marketplace for sailors and marinas. The seasy.com platform allows sailors to easily find and book a berth online, from the comfort of their yacht.
If you like sailing, we’d love to have you on board to build the number one boating platform. But even if you didn’t sail before, you should join either way. We’d be happy to share with you some sailing adventures.
What will you do
Who You Are
What We Offer