- Estimate, design and deliver complex software solutions.
- Deliver high quality code to agreed deadlines with detailed unit testing.
- Promote high standards and actively seek to improve development processes.
- Support and guide the work and development of others
- Actively seek to bring new knowledge and technologies into the team.
- Proactively extend and distribute knowledge to others.
- Carry out design and code reviews to ensuring solutions are secure, future proof, performant and maintainable.
- Maintain the performance of new and existing products. Investigate and resolve performance issues.
- B.A/BSc/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- At least 4 years of hands-on development experience in object-oriented languages
- Excellent C++ implementation skills
- 2 years c# Full Stack developer with .Net Async pattern, REST API
- 2 years FrontEnd – AngularJS, REACT or VueJS
- MS SQL development experience
- ASP.NET MVC
- SaaS experience
Experience in contact center product solutions
- Experience with OO design, SIP, RTP, VoIP, IMS and related protocols
- Experience in developing applications interacting with IIS and active directory
- Knowledge of Multithreading, TCP/UDP, Design Patterns, server-side programming
- Competitive Salary
- Join a global diverse and growing team!
- Working with Cloud and other cutting edge technology
- Growth opportunities
- Benefits and vacation
- Work-life balance
Lisbon - Portugal
Fullstack Job Details
We are looking a Full Stack Developer to join our team!
Who we are:
We deliver a broad range of call center solutions designed to deliver winning customer experiences. Enghouse Interactive helps transform the call center from a cost center to a powerful growth engine. Learn more here: http://www.enghouseinteractive.com/
Enghouse is a Canadian based, publicly traded company (TSX:ENGH) that provides enterprise software solutions focusing on remote work, visual computing and communications for next generation software defined networks. Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol “ENGH”.
The Company’s two-pronged growth strategy focuses on internal growth and acquisitions, which, to date, have been funded through operating cash flows. The Company is well capitalized, has nominal long-term debt and is organized around two business segments.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for the development, architecture, enhancement, and evolution as part of one of our server-side development teams. This role is fully remote.
What You Bring:
Add bonus if you have:
What we offer:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Enghouse Systems is an equal opportunity employer.