- You will build new features end-to-end: through conception, exploration, iteration, maintenance, and polish
- You will own the products that you build and become the domain expert on those subjects within the organization
- Set technical direction, create tools, and develop systems which empower other engineers to amplify their impact and velocity
- A track record of shipping widely-used products with high-quality user interfaces using React or similar UI frameworks.
- Passion for UI fluidity and performance
- Willingness to dive into unfamiliar technologies, and experience doing so.
- Demonstrated experience leading overall design and implementation of features involving extensive collaboration with other engineers, product, and design.
- Previous experience with design systems, video technologies, GraphQL, Typescript, or React are a plus.
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
New York, NY - United States of America
Fullstack Job Details
Loom is the video communication platform for async work that helps companies communicate better at scale. Loom makes it easy to record quick videos of your screen and camera and instantly share them with a link. More than 14M users across more than 200k companies around the world trust Loom to share feedback, updates, intros, training, and more – every day. Founded in late 2015, Loom has raised $203M from world-class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Iconic, and Coatue.
Empowering effective communication at work means we need the fastest and smoothest experience possible when recording videos. Here at loom we spend a lot of time thinking about the person using our core recorders. Our capture team focuses on creating a fast and reliable recording experience with useful tools to reduce the barriers to getting a clear async message recorded. This helps our customers eliminate meetings from their calendars and be happier at work.
Loom is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with full-stack experience and a passion for digging into interesting system problems and debugging performance. On this team you will continue to develop and improve our desktop recorder and chrome extension to be the best video messaging tools in the world.
What We're Looking For
How We Work
Perks at Loom
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer