- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ Years of Software Development experience
- Full-Stack developer with following skillsets: Java, AngularJS, Spring Framework, Jules CI/CD pipeline, Testing Framework (jUnit & Mockito), GIT
- REST/JSON/XML Web APIs Development experience
- Working experience with event based technologies i.e. Kafka
- DB Platform knowledge - Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge and experience using AWS Cloud Platform
- Strong Problem-Solving & Communication Skills.
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Knowledge of Composition apps such as OpenText Dialogue & GMC Inspire is a plus
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
Columbus, OH - United States of America
Fullstack Job Details
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans