- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Please share your work authorization? Are you USC or GCH holder?
- Full-stack development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.: 5 years (Preferred)
- MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.: 5 years (Preferred)
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote