- Developing front end website applications (SPA/SSR) with React
- Developing back end services to serve front end
- Work with databases for application functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization and high availability
- Working alongside UI/UX designers
- Proven work experience as a full-stack developer or similar role
- 6 years of experience
- Familiarity with React framework
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Good time-management skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Language requirements: English fluency is mandatory, Spanish and Portuguese a plus
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Challenging work that makes a difference
- Great team environment
- Work with professionals all over the world
- Support in expanding your skills
- Assistência médica
- Assistência odontológica
- Seguro de vida
- Turno de 8 horas
- Programação (Obrigatório)
- Inglês (Obrigatório)
São Paulo - Brazil
Fullstack Job Details
Why we work at CIAL Dun&Bradstreet:
CIAL is the Latin American partner of Dun & Bradstreet’s extensive World Wide Network, which enables millions of businesses around the world to make confident decisions with reliable and accessible information. With a presence in 43 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean (as well as data & engineering teams in Zagreb and Tel Aviv), we’re committed to the long-term economic success of the region and its businesses. Our team empowers Latin American companies of all sizes to grow, manage their customers and suppliers, and operate successfully in increasingly transparent, modern economies.
We are at a transformational moment in our company's history. Built on top of 179 years of experience, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation, and growth. If you're looking to join an international team and make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
At CIAL Dun&Bradstreet, we are looking for a full-stack / react developer to help us turn our products into easy-to-use, yet powerful and stable, products for our clients and our internal tools.
You will create both functional and appealing features that address our clients' needs, help us optimize internal workflows, and help us grow our customer base.
What we offer:
This job will be based out of our office in Sao Paulo, but we are also happy to accept candidates who prefer remote work. We're a global company and believe you can be part of our team from anywhere.
*Here you are welcome to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or disability. If you love challenges, reinvent yourself, risk, change or adapt and don't give up being who you are, this is your place!
CIAL provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and candidates, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, termination, dismissal, transfer and leave.
Tipo de vaga: Tempo integral, Efetivo CLT
Horário de trabalho: