- Knowledge of web UI frameworks and libraries (e. g., React, Vue, Angular) as well as Java-based backend frameworks (e. g., Spring Boot, Quarkus, JEE)
- Know-how in languages (e. g., Kotlin, Scala, Python, Rust)
- Experience with Linux (server) technologies, SQL and NoSQL databases (e. g., Oracle, MySQL, Neo4J, Mongo)
- Knowledge in one or more domains: cloud, (e .g., AWS, Azure, GCP), containerization (e. g., Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift), infrastructure as code (Terraform, CDK)
- Understanding of methodologies, such as Kanban and Scrum
- Design, develop and test high-quality software (frontend, backend, platform)
- Agile mindset: Contribute your own strengths to the team, and take responsibility for the results.
- Become an expert in various technologies, and provide strategic advice to customers on them.
- Collaborate on open-source projects.
- Take responsibility for your own software and that of the team.
- Drive your own further education (4+1), thus building up knowledge and actively passing it on.
- Appreciative and respectful company culture that lives diversity and equality
- Flexible and location-independent working hours models (also remote)
- 4+1 working hours model
- Job bike / company car
- and much more
- Remote work is possible
- We help you to find an apartment in Germany or provide you with an apartment.
- If necessary, we will organize the furnishing of the apartment together with you.
- Our Ukrainian/Russian-speaking organization manager will be happy to support you in dealing with authorities and everything else that needs to be organized.
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
To strengthen our teams, we are looking for you as
Fullstack Software Engineer (all genders) - Remote EU or onsite
Shape the digital future of tomorrow together with us and our customers. We are a diverse company of characters who have one thing in common: the passion for absolutely high-quality software development.
We do not force anyone to come back to the office. Not for one day, not for two or not for three days. Those who join, come by themselves because it fits their needs.
Our offer for refugees from Ukraine and emigrants from Russia
Send us your CV, salary expectations, and availability via our contact form. We are looking forward.
We are specialists in the areas of cybersecurity, IoT, embedded systems and software development. Using the YAKINDU product family, we offer our own software tools. We support our customers as an imaginative partner and develop the digital future with them. We proved our innovative strength by winning first place in the TOP 100 innovation competition. In July 2022, we were recognized as an attractive employer - "Great Place to Work@ Certified".